An Easy One to Start

Inside-out Oreos
I am SO mad I didn't take a picture when I made these yesterday!!! I made these Oreo bon-bons for our church Halloween party and they looked beautiful arranged on my white rectangular platter. We were in such a rush to get to the party that I didn't snap a photo! Just trust me, this is a good recipe (and one that you can remember while walking down the isles at the grocery store b/c there are only 3 ingredients!)
1 pkg. regular Oreos
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 pkg. (or more) white Almond Bark
Crush entire package of Oreos in a gallon-size storage bag. (I use a combination of my rolling pin and the bottom of a glass.) In mixer, combine cream cheese with crushed Oreos until well incorporated. Roll mixture into balls, about 1 inch in diameter. Melt Almond Bark in glass bowl, 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each interval, until melted. Carefully dip Oreo balls into melted Almond Bark, covering each ball completely. Place on sheet of wax paper or foil until melted.
Trade Secrets:
You can also use the dark Almond Bark to cover the balls, or drizzle the dark over the white-covered bon-bons, or vice-versa. Sprinkles make the treat more festive for any occasion.

Comments